Monday, March 1, 2010

La Capilla- Los Angeles finally

Finally, my first LA area restaurant. Now I knwo we all know and love La Capilla so I thought I would tochoose them for my first restaurant in "LA"

The Menu: Note Free Meal on your birthday!



The tortilla soup. All veggies and yumminess. A must try.



The mini tostada. It is huge. I <3 it!



Taco/Chile Rellano Plate. I've never tried them but they were deemed pretty good by Eric, so we'll embrace that as a glowing recommendation.



And last but not least, the flan. A tasty treat to be sure.

2 comments:

  1. You left off the best part...amazing salsa and chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually am not the biggest fan of their salsa... But it is way better than the salsa at the Green Onion. That stuff is ketchup with onions in it. But @ la Capilla the chips are pretty amazing and they give you lots. The salsa is good, it just isn't the best I have had...

    ReplyDelete