Monday, April 12, 2010

By Request: Julian Pie Co.

At the request of my sister in Florida, I present Julian Pie Co. The first time I went to the original one in Julian, CA. However, the secret is to go to the larger and faster moving line one in Ramona, CA. Same pies, less hassle. (These pics are from Julian)



This is (I think) an Apple/Cherry Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream.



These are called Apple memories (we call them pie memorials cuz we are weird like that)Pie crust with Cinnamon and Sugar yumminess.



This was the decadent Apple/Peach combo with a crumb top and whipped cream. Yummy!

(They sometimes also have a Peach Melba Pie that is fantastic!)

2 comments:

  1. Ack I got my pics confused. Eric is eating the Apple Cherry with Whipped Cream, I had the Apple Peach with Vanilla Ice Cream... I wish I had a slice right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pie looks very TASTY!!!I wish I had piece right now!! Thanks for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete